Monday 4 March 2013

Malgudi II and the Mani water reservoir

Getting to mani water reservoir made me want to check the other parts as well. But the plan was to reach Shimoga leaving a side the water. Fortunately, two cyclists invited me for dinner at doddamane and advised to skip Shimoga. So I could now go for the reservoir route and finally end up at Sagara near jog falls.
Detouring is always fun and I took one such deserted road which drowned after a while. The submerged road could be followed till some distance after which it was way too deep.
Turning back and taking the usual new road was the way to reach the other side from where I could go to the Mani dam. But crossing dams is now generally prohibitted and I followed the rule.

1 comment:

  1. Came to know about you as well as your blog from yatendra... Seems nice.. :)

    ReplyDelete