Tuesday 12 March 2013

Journey so far II: The road to the central



On and off the coastline. (A) to (E) is sticking to the Kerala coast. Having visited the hill stations of Kerala, I decided to stick to the coast on the way up. After the Ideals icecream at Mangalore, I had an energetic and enthusiastic ascend to Agumbe(F). That Malgudi town asked me to stay for one more day. Agreeing, I explored the Mani water reservoir and left the next day(still sticking to the Mani water reservoir) and reached Sagara(G) where Linganamakki water reservoir demanded attention. So once again an extra day for the water reservoir. Rolled off the ghats to the coastal town, Karwar(H) and on the way visited Jog falls and gerusoppa reservoir (small and almost hidden). I was in (I) the day next... i.e. Vasco da Gama. If the small reservoirs succeeded in grabbing my attention, the sea at Goa always had a good chance to have me stay for longer. So did I and then again up the ghats to Belgaum(J). The roads leading to Belgaum are too good(independent of direction). Got the chance to ride on the fastest road of South: Bangalore-Pune highway and with so many vehicles moving fast, I was inspired too and made it in good time.

2 comments:

  1. hi kashyap,
    i enjoyed utr trip photos ,
    its fansastic experience, experience of the life time,
    keep up ur journey, we are waiting to welcome u here in ahmedabad
    jayant kaka

    ReplyDelete